Sunday, September 03, 2006

Randomness

Here are some random pictures with brief explanations. I guess people can tell by my blog that I really like taking pictures. In fact, I was recently asked to rejoin the journalism staff as a photographer and I am going to do it. I get a Canon Power Shot (12x optical zoom, 6.1 megapixels) to use, and it is a really cool camera. (not as cool as the digital rebels, but still pretty cool) Anyway, I am pretty excited about that. Arianna is in there with me so that will be tons of fun to get to help her with the yearbook and such. So, here goes my random pictures and thoughts.

Dad decided to take some pictures of the girls one night, so we all layed in a circle. Someone cracked a joke, we all started laughing, and Dad snapped the picture before we even realized it. I think it's kind of cute even though we're all squinting really hard. Aren't we beautiful?


My cousin Marci asked me to take random pictures at her wedding and reception the end of July. I had fun posing her nieces-they did most of it on their own-and taking pictures. This is one of my favorites that I took.

Well, I have officially been toiletpapering now. All my sisters, Jake, and I went one night at like 10:30 and toiletpapered two houses with 12 roles of t.p. The funniest part was that Annie, who is 11 years older that me, had never been toiletpapering either. I think she might of even had more fun than me!
How adorable! Kaylee, Cole, and Lindsay were all playing the piano together, so I ran to get my camera. I had so much fun playing with them and taking pictures of them while they were at my house. I have to admit, my nephews and nieces are the cutest kids in the world!

Here's one more of my sisters' adorable children. I just couldn't stop taking pictures of them over the summer, and I ended up with literally hundreds of pictures. I miss them now though, because it has been a few weeks since I have seen any of them.



No comments: