Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Broken Record

I win, I win! I broke the Day girl family record. Today is August 4th. I am twenty, eight months, and four days old. This means that I have now lived the single life (i.e. not married) longer than any of my sisters. Oh joy. My reward...

Yep, that is right. A car. That beautiful little Honda is all mine! It was kind of a running joke between my mom and me...but I held her to it, and because I did as she asked and broke the record...with flying colors I might add (I don't even have a boyfriend)...the car now belongs to me. Really, I think it is a pretty sweet deal. And...even though some of my siblings object to some of the logistics of the agreement, I broke the record fair and square. :) So here is to me being single! Woot Woot.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Congratulations. I can't believe that that's a broken record. Pathetic. I think the deal should be off since you got in an accident in the car before it even officially belonged to you. j/k I'm so darn proud of you. Love ya Car!

Michelle said...

You have till December. Enough said.

Steph said...

Would one of the logistics be that you had almost an entire year in high school while you were 18. =) Then there's our family . . . I'm the youngest of the sisters to get married and I was 21 years and 11 months! (And had graduated from BYU!) I'm so proud of you!